I was happy when I found these frozen meatballs! Yes, I can make homemade ones, but for today these were much quicker. And the flavor is wonderful. These are Italian style so they are full of just the right amount of spices & seasonings. So what’s not to love about that!!
I’m all about ‘easy’ recipes, and this one falls in that category. Especially on days when I work or we are just plain busy. Put them in the Slow Cooker or Crock Pot and forget about them. I don’t even stir them until I’m ready to add the half & half. The gravy is delicious and can be used with Mashed potatoes, rice or noodles,
1 Slow Cooker liner
Frozen Meatballs (desired amount for your family)
1 3/4 cup beef broth
1 tsp. Minced Garlic
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 can Cream of mushroom soup (actually chicken or celery soup will work)
1 pkg. brown gravy mix (0.87 oz)
1/4-1/3 cup cream or half & half
1. Line slow cooker (crockpot)
2. Place desired amount of frozen meatballs in slow cooker
3. Mix broth, garlic, pepper, soup and gravy mix together.
4. Pour mixture over frozen meatballs
5. Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours
6. Add 1/4-1/3 cup half & half or whipping cream and stir well. Allow it to continue to cook until ready to serve.
7. Serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles.