Do you ever have trouble figuring out what to fix for supper/dinner? It can be frustrating!
Note: my husbands family called it ‘Supper’, but my family called the evening meal ‘Dinner’! So it’s a friendly family feud 😂.
Well, here is simple but tasty & quick supper suggestion. You no doubt have every ingredient on hand! What could be easier. This is a winner at our house.
1 & 1/2 lb. Burger (or 1/2 lb sausage & 1 lb burger
1-1/2 Tbsp minced dried onion (or 1/3 cup chopped onion
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt & pepper
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup milk
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup Bisquick
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 9 inch deep pie dish or casserole dish.
2. Brown burger (sausage) in skillet and add onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce. Drain off any grease and place meat in sprayed baking dish. Pat down as much as possible .
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of meat.
4. In a separate bowl, mix milk, beaten eggs & bisquick.
5. Pour over meat & cheese
6. Bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes or until pie is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Let meat pie set for 5-10 minutes, then serve.