Pork chops are something I don’t often cook. I’m not sure why, because we really enjoy them. We especially like them cooked the way I’m showing you today. Seared & then baked produces a juicy and tasty piece of meat. I hope you’ll try cooking them this way for your family & friends 😋
Seared & Baked Pork Chops
3-4 pork chops, bone in
Salt & pepper, to taste
Roasted garlic & herbs (or your choice of seasoning
1. Salt & pepper pork chops
2. Place in skillet (I used my iron skillet) in hot oil & sear (without turning or moving) for 4-5 minutes
3. Turn & sear on other side for 4-5 minutes
4. Remove from heat
5. Add 3/4 cup chicken broth & sprinkle meat & broth with desired seasonings.
6. Place a pat of butter on each pork chop
7. Place In 350 degree oven & bake for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 145-155.