It’s always nice to serve a cold refreshing jello salad. This one is very easy and very refreshing! It could be made with other flavors of jello, and some other fruit. But we love it just the way this recipe reads.
We try to watch our carbs so from time to time you will see me making something as ‘sugar free as possible’. This is one of those times. You make it however you like it, and everyone will be happy😇
Orange Jello Fluff
1 small box orange jello (sugar free for me)
1 small box instant vanilla pudding (sugar free for me)
1 cup boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
1 10oz can mandarin oranges, drained (I used ‘No added sugar’ mandarin oranges)
1 8oz tube cool whip ( I used ‘lite’ but prefer sugar free)
1 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
1. Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water, then add cold water.
2. Chill for 30 minutes
3. Add vanilla pudding mix to jello & mix with whisk or mixer
4. Fold in cool whip
5. Fold in marshmallows (optional)
6. Carefully fold in drained mandarin oranges.
7. Chill for at least an hour before serving.