*This post contains an affiliate link and if you click on it and purchase the item, I will receive a commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you!!
Pasta is a favorite with us. No matter how it’s served. This recipe is delicious and simple to make! That’s the kind I like when I’m in a hurry.
When I was first gifted my Instant Pot I really didn’t think I wanted or needed it. Where would I find counter space for it? After a couple months I decided to give it a try. I’ve been hooked ever since….and I found counter space for it👍
If you are new to the Instant Pot, don’t be afraid to try it. I wasn’t ‘afraid’ of it, just unsure. But it surely saves time and I’m amazed at what I can make in it!
Instant Pot-Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
2-3 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 cups (1lb.) cooked chicken cut in chunks
1 (1oz) pkg of dry Ranch dressing mix
2 cups water
3 cups chicken broth
1 pound Penne or elbow pasta
1/4-1/3 cup bacon bits or cooked crumbled bacon
1 (8 oz) cream cheese, cut in chunks
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, oe whatever kind you like
1. Turn Instant pot to sauté and let it heat up with olive oil in it
2. Add chicken to Instant Pot
3. Add dry ranch dressing to chicken & stir to coat
4. Add water & chicken broth
5. Scrape bottom of instant pot of any stuck on pieces of chicken
6. Add 2 cups pasta & stir
7. Turn off sauté setting
8. Apply lid & set to ‘sealing’
9. Set for 4 minutes. Do an instant release, remove lid & stir contents.
10. Add cheddar cheese, cream cheese chunks & bacon bits
11. Stir & allow it to sit while cheeses melt & mixture thickens
12. Stir well & serve