I’m not sure how you feel about using a cake mix, but I have no shame! I have had criticism on posts where I used a store bought cake mix rather than make it from scratch. But that is fine with me.
Sometimes I like to post a recipe that’s just very quick and simple. Especially for a working mom or dad. Their time is valuable and they already feel like they are spread quite thin with all their responsibilities.
So if you would rather make a cake from scratch, you just do that! But, I want to help some mom or dad make a quick weekend treat for the whole family!!
Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake
1 box Chocolate Cake mix (I used sugar free)
2 small boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding (mine was sugar free)
3/4 cup oil (mine was canol oil)
5 large eggs
1 cup warm water
3/4 cup Chocolate (I used sugar free)
1. Preheat oven to 325
2. Grease or spray a Bundt cake pan, thoroughly!
3. Mix cake mix, pudding mixes, eggs, oil & water with a hand mixer, until we’ll combined
4. Fold in Chocolate Chips
5. Put batter into Bundt pan
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean
7. After 5 minutes of cooling on wire rack, remove cake from pan and allow it to cool completely.
8. Drizzle with whatever frosting you desire or just dust it with powdered sugar. Enjoy!