Quick casseroles are something I enjoy making, and we enjoy eating. I usually serve it with a salad, and maybe some chilled applesauce. This is one we really enjoy.
This is a recipe that your children might enjoy helping you make! It’s sure easy and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients. So give it a try!
Crescent Cheeseburger Casserole
1 tube Crescent Rolls
1 pound Ground beef
1/3 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup Ketchup
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp. Prepared Mustard
2-3 Tbsp. Sweet relish or chopped pickles
1 cup Shredded Cheese (I used Cheddar)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray an 8-9 inch baking dish
3. Cook & crumble ground beef
4. Add chopped onion & let it cook for several minutes
5. Add mustard, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce & pickles or relish.
6. Cook & stir for several minutes until ingredients are mixed together
7. Press 1/2 tube of Crescent Rolls in bottom of sprayed baking dish, and pinch perforated areas together to form a bottom crust.
8. Spread cooked burger mixture over crescent dough
9. Add shredded cheese and spread over the burger mixture
10. Spread other 1/2 of the crescent dough on a plate or countertop and pinch seams & perforated areas together to form a solid crust.
11. Place crescent roll dough on top of the casserole and press it to the edges of the dish
12. Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until dough is browned and fully cooked.