I am enjoying trying different meats on my air fryer rotisserie! So far I have done whole chickens, but today I did a pork loin.
The pork loin im cooking today is a garlic seasoned pork loin. They are available just plain, or several varieties of flavors of seasoning. I consider this to be a fairly inexpensive meat. There is virtually no waste! No fat was on mine and nothing was wasted! We loved the flavor and tenderness. You might want to give it a try.
My air fryer is a Power XL Vortex Air Fryer Pro and I love it! it came with the rotisserie spit.
Rotisserie Seasoned Pork Loin
1 seasoned pork loin (mine was 1.2 pounds and was Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper)
1. Cut pork loin in half
2. Place 1/2 on rotisserie rod and apply forks on each end
3. Place in Air Fryer on rotisserie spit
4. Cook at 375 for 30 minutes. Internal temperature should be 150-165 degrees.
5. Remove from air fryer & allow to cool for 5-10 minutes
6. Remove from forks & rotisserie rod
7. Apply second 1/2 of pork loin to rotisserie rod, apply forks & place in air fryer on rotisserie spit
8. Cook at 375 for 30 minutes. Internal temperature should be 150-165 degrees.
9. Slice & enjoy!