On these warm summer days, it doesn’t make a lot of sense to have the oven on🥺. So, what can I fix for dinner? Slow cooker (or Crock Pot) to the rescue!
Here is an easy, but healthy, dinner idea. The whole meal in one ‘pot’. Pork is called ‘the other white meat’ and these were very lean thick pork chops.
Just put all the ingredients in a lined or sprayed slow cooker, put the lid on & go about your day. The results will be a wonderful tasty meal for you & your family!
Slow Cooker Pork Chops, Potatoes & Carrots
4-6 pork chops
6 potatoes, cut into chunks
1 package (12-16 oz) baby carrots
1/2 large onion (optional)
1 container Italian Salad dressing (16 oz)
1. Line slow cooker or crock pot with liner, or spray with pan spray
2. Place potato chunks in crock pot
3. Add carrots on top of potatoes
4. Add chopped onion on top of potatoes and carrots
5. Place pork chops on top of veggies
6. Pour Italian Dressing over all of it.
7. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-6 hours. Check potatoes & carrots to be sure they are done.