I looked around in my refrigerator and freezer trying to decide what to have for dinner! I had a tube of crescent rolls and a bit of cooked and shredded chicken. And this is what I came up with!
I hope you’ll give this recipe a try. We absolutely loved it and my hubby wants me to make it again. Good thing I wrote my recipe down as soon as I popped them in the oven, or I might not have remembered later🥺
Chicken Crescent Bundles
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (10.5 oz)
4 oz Cream Cheese
1 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning
2 Tbsp. Chopped onion
1-1/2 cups shredded chicken
1 tube Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray or grease an 8-9 inch pan.
2. Place the contents of the can of chicken soup in a sauce pan, over medium heat.
3. Add cream cheese to soup & stir until well combined.
4. Add onion & ranch seasoning and mix together.
5. Add shredded chicken and stir well. Remove from heat
6. Remove crescent rolls from tube and place side by side on counter, flatten them a bit.
7. Put a spoonful of the chicken mixture on the wide end of each roll.
8. Turn in wide ends, over the chicken, and wrap long end around entire bundle.
9. Place in prepared pan
10. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.