I’m not a morning person, even though I get up early. I’d sleep later if I could, but once I wake up I go ahead and get up. So, I like to have something’quick’ if I’m going to eat breakfast.
I’ve been making this casserole for years, and it is definitely fast and simple. You can use bacon, ham, sausage, or any breakfast meat you desire. They all are good👍
The video of me making this is at the bottom of this page.
Quick Breakfast Casserole
1 tube of crescent rolls
1-1/2 cups cooked and cut bacon (bacon bits are good to use, or try cooked crumbled sausage)
1-1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
6 large eggs
1/2 cup whole milk or half & half
1-1/2 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 baking pan
2. Spread crescent rolls on bottom of baking dish, seal perforated areas together
3. Sprinkle bacon pieces (or sausage) over crescent roll dough
4. Spread cheddar cheese evenly over the bacon
5. Whisk together the eggs, milk, black pepper & ranch dressing mix
6. Pour over the entire casserole
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set & no egg still runny in the middle (mine was done in 25 minutes
8. Allow it to cool for several minutes and enjoy❤️
9. This can be refrigerated for several days and reheated I the microwave.