1 box (6 oz) stuffing mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
2 cups cooked cubed chicken breast
3 cups cubed squash (I used zucchini and yellow crookneck)
1 can (10.5 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/2 cup diced Onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 1-1/2 qt casserole dish or a 9×13 pan
2. Melt butter in the microwave
3. Add the stuffing mix to the butter, stir well. Reserve 1/2 cup for the topping
4. In a large bowl stir the soup, sour cream & onion together.
5. Add in the stuffing mix (except the 1/2 cup that reserved)
6. Add the chicken and stir well
7. Add the cubed squash
8. Pour into prepared pan and press down to smooth the top a bit.
9. Sprinkle the reserved stuffing on the top
10. Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.