On a hot summer day, why heat up your kitchen by boiling a pot of water to cook corn on the cob? Why not try my easy way of doing it in the microwave?
I promise it will make your cooking easier. Your family will enjoy the fresh taste of corn on the cob!
Microwave Corn On The Cob
3 ears of corn
1. Rinse ears of corn and pull off top silk
2. Remove a layer of hush
3. Place all 3 ears of corn on microwave turntable
4. Cook for 7-8 minutes
5. Remove from microwave and cool for a few minutes
6. Cut bottom of cob off each ear
7. Hold ear of corn by the top, silk end, and twist husk off.