I’m always looking for different ways to fix veggies. This is an awesome way to fix sweet potatoes!
Parmesan & Garlic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
2-3 peeled Sweet Potatoes
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line baking pan with parchment paper or foil. If using foil, spray with cooking spray
3. Peel & cut sweet potatoes into approximately 1 inch cubes
4. In mixing bowl mix olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, garlic powder & Parmesan cheese. Stir until well blended.
5. Add sweet potato cubes to spices in Mixing bowl and mix until all are coated.
6. Pour onto prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring once when 1/2 way through baking time.