Making my own Chicken Quesadilla’s is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. I finally decided to try it and they were amazing!
Letting the chicken strips marinade in my homemade taco seasoning gave them a wonderful flavor. Plus, our own garden green pepper and sweet onion was great.
We like to eat ours with some sour cream and my home canned salsa. I hope you’ll give this recipe a try👍 Note: recipe is below the video.
2-3 chicken breasts
1 green pepper
2-3 tsp Taco Seasoning (I used my homemade)
5 Tortillas (8 inch)
Mexican Cheese blend, or cheese of your choice.
2-3 Tbsp butter
1. Cut chicken into strips
2. Stir taco seasoning into chicken strips
3. Cover chicken and place in refrigerator to marinade
4. Melt 2 Tbsp butter in skillet over medium heat
5. Lay tortillas on flat surface
6. Put desired amount of cheese on one half of each tortilla
7. Place chicken strips on cheese
8. Add onions & pepper on top of chicken
9. Put cheese on top of meat & veggies
10. Fold tortilla in half
11. Place in heated pan that has melted butter in it
12. Brown on both sides
13. Cut into wedges & serve
14. We eat ours with sour cream & salsa!