I’m always trying new things for my quiche. This one was a hit! I had leftover ham I had cut into small cubes. And I had a 2 pound chunk of Swiss cheese given to me. So that’s where this brainstorm came from!
I love having a breakfast casserole or quiche on hand, that can be quickly warmed up in the microwave. This one will be one I will repeat.
Please don’t think that all quiche is ‘breakfast food’. This one was a supper meal for us! I hope you’ll try it👍
Complete video can be seen at Delicious by Debbie on YouTube or Facebook.
Ham & Swiss Quiche
(Not just for breakfast!)
2 cups diced ham
1/3 cup finely chopped onion
1 cup Swiss Cheese, shredded
2 cups half & half
1 cup Bisquick baking mix
4 large eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Spray a large pie dish or quiche dish
2. Spread cubed ham in sprayed dish
3. Spread finely chopped onion on top of ham
4. Spread shredded Swiss cheese over onions & ham, set aside
5. In mixing bowl, whisk eggs, half & half, bisquick mix, garlic, salt & pepper
6. Pour over ham, onion & Swiss cheese
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Note: depending on the size of your pie dish or quiche dish, you may not be able to fit in the last several Tbsp of egg mixture!