Pork is often called the ‘other white meat’. It’s easy to cook and delicious. I don’t like it if it gets dry, and cooking it this way, it is so moist.
I hope you’ll try it this way sometime. You won’t be disappointed.
To see a video of me making this, please go to Delicious by Debbie on Facebook and YouTube.
Slow Cooker Pork Loin
1 medium size onion, cut in slices
1 pork loin (size of your choice) mine was about 3 pounds
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
1-2 Tbsp rosemary
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
2 cups broth (I prefer Chicken broth)
1. Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray
2. Place slices of onion on bottom of slow cooker
3. Cut pork loin in half (optional)
4. Place on top of onion slices, fat side up
5. Cut slits in pork loin
6. Drizzle olive oil over meat, rub into slits
7. Mix spices together and rub into meat so all is covered (get some in the slits)
8. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours
9. It should register 145 degrees on a meat thermometer.