This dessert is so lite and refreshing! I made this recipe and tried it out, and it is delicious.
If you are diabetic or just watching carbs, this can be made when th sugar free puddings and lite Cool Whip.
Please make this ahead and let it sit in the refrigerator. The ginger snap layer will blend in with the other layers as it sits. You can watch the video of me making this on Delicious by Debbie on Facebook and YouTube.
Layered Pumpkin Dessert
2 1/2 cups (or approximately 40) Ginger Snaps, crushed
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
8 oz. Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp. Milk
2 pkg. (3.4oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding
3 cups Milk
1 can (15 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
2 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice or 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
2 cups Whipped topping
1. Place crushed ginger snaps in a bowl and stir in melted butter.
2. Pressed into ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes and let it cool
4. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar & 2 Tbsp. milk with mixer until creamy
5. Spread on cooled crust
6. Mix 3 cups milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, spices
7. Fold in 2 cups cool whip
8. Spread over the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
9. (Optional) Top with layer of cool whip and sprinkle pumpkin pie spice .