I’m a pasta lover! So I made this recipe and we loved it! It’s a quick and easy recipe made easier by using a jar of Ragu Alfredo sauce!
You could make your own Alfredo sauce and I’m sure it would be delicious. But if your in a hurry, this is the recipe to use.
Chicken Broccoli Penne Casserole
8 oz penne pasta
1 1/2 cups Chicken, cooked and cut up
10-12 oz Broccoli, steamed until fork tender
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 jar Alfredo sauce (16 oz)
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp minced onion
1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9×9 baking dish
2. Cook Penne in salted water to Al dente (10-11 minutes)
3. Drain pasta and place in large bowl
4. Add the cooked Chicken to the pasta
5. Add the cooked broccoli
6. Add salt, pepper, garlic & onion
7. Pour Alfredo over all & stir to mix all ingredients
8. Place in prepared baking dish
9. Spread Mozzarella cheese on top
10. Bake at 375 degrees for 26-30 minutes.