The video will not upload on here, but can be seen on Facebook and YouTube on Delicious by Debbie.
I am not much of a cookie eater, but I can hardly stay out of these. That are so soft and delicious. Please don’t omit the 1/4 tsp of nutmeg. It’s also part of what makes these cookies so special 🎄🎄
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup shortening
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
2-3/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1. Mix sugar, butter, shortening, egg & vanilla in a mixer bowl and mix until creamy
2. Add sour cream & beat again.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & nutmeg together and mix it into the creamed mixture
4. Roll out on a floured board & cut with cookie cutters
5. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven, on ungreased baking sheet for 6-8 minutes
6. Cool on a wire rack & decorate if desired.