This would be great for New Years! This our Christmas Tradition and it’s delicious! Doing the meat ahead, & having the veggies all cut, makes it go faster.
It takes awhile to eat, so don’t get in a hurry! Everyone cooks their meat and veggies, in skewers, to their desired liking.
It’s a great time to talk & visit and ‘catch-up’ on everyone’s lives. So, relax & enjoy❤️
Meat Fondue Meal
Steak, Chicken, Pork (amounts according to how many you are feeding)
Meat Marinade: (I doubled this for 12 people)
1 cup grapefruit, apple or lemon juice (I like to use Pineapple juice)
1/2 cup Corn Syrup or honey
1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 cup A-1 Steak Sauce (or any brand)
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/3 cup oil (I use olive oil)
1/2 tsp. Ginger
Cut green pepper & onion into chunks
Cut mushrooms in half unless they are small
1. Cut meat in chunks and place in seperate bowls (or ziplock bags)
2. Make marinade & pour over the meats.
3. Allow meat to marinade for 8-12 hours
4. Drain meats and place in serving bowls
5. Cut up veggies and place in serving bowls
6. Heat 3 cups peanut oil in each fondue pot.
7. When hot enough place pieces of meat and veggies on skewers and cook in peanut oil.
8. Note: I usually serve a potato casserole, salad, and rolls with this meal.