These are the BEST burgers, hands down! I love to make them, bake them & freeze them. A quick defrost in the microwave and you have a delicious burger!
If you cook for small children, you can make these smaller. They are great done on a grill too.
Baked Bacon Cheese Burgers
3 pounds lean ground beef
2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1-1/2 cup Bacon Bits
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp Minced Onion
1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
2 tsp. Salt
1 Tsp Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking sheet (with sides). I use my jelly roll pans.
2. Place burger in large mixing bowl
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well
4. Form into burgers and place on prepared baking pan (I usually get 4 large burgers from 1 pound burger)
5. Bake at 375 for
6. Place on paper towel lined platter until cool
7. Can be frozen and then thawed to eat.